Monday, January 3, 2011

time flies...but this is ridiculous!

yes, it really has been TWO effing years since i last blogged. why, you ask? well, for starters, life just got in the way. my daughter got older, work got busier, i got involved in more things, ad the time i used to spend on my computer in the evenings after my daughter went to bed either got sucked up by farming, offing mafiosos, or going to sorority parties on facebook. the free time in the evenings is also farther and more few between just by spending more time with morgan, since she's now older and stays up later and wants to be with me during most of her waking moments.

i also consciously stopped blogging for awhile when i noticed that i talked about someone in my blogs in a way that may have been interpreted by that person as unkind -- and then found out that person was looking at my blog on a regular basis when i wasn't even aware that they knew i had a blog...so to not come off as a bitch that was ranting, i decided to cool things for awhile. i'm back now, though; quite frankly i missed it. i love to write and i no longer write as much in my job as i used to and i miss the creative outlet...plus i have an idea for a book and i know that, to get in practice for writing a book means that i have to actually WRITE, so this is a means of getting my feet wet again! i'm glad to be back...

No comments: