Sunday, May 4, 2008

here it is...

...my foray into blog-dum. Well, it's not really my first foray -- I've started blogs on other sites and just never kept up with them for one reason or another (my boss walking in my office as I was getting ready to uplod the latest pics of my daughter to my blog may be a good reason). I also had one on Blogger that I lost all of the previous entries when it converted over to the new version -- so I guess I'm SOL and will need to start fresh with my blogging.

What better time to start my new attempts at blogging than on a Sunday night around 9:30 pm when I'm should be working on some reports that I need to turn in in the morning at work -- but no, I wasn't feeling 'inspired' writing the reports. Not quite sure what I'm hoping will inspire me as I find myself doing head bobs as I stare at the laptop while I'm sitting in bed, but hopefully some inspiration will come and knock me over the head with it!!

No comments: